Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. No subject Aug 8, 2006, 15:28 Sanura

I was a bit underwhelmed by the demo, myself. What's -there- is pretty good, but hell, I've practically seen movie trailers longer than this thing. To make matters worse, the only stuff seen in the demo (besides the obligatory tutorial) are the things we've already seen repeated over and over again in the preview videos. I understand not wanting to reveal too much of the game in advance, but come on...

That said, I'm still looking forward to the full game. The melee combat felt surprisingly solid to me, and I like that the game actually gives you a sense of physical "presence" instead of being a disembodied head with a gun (or a sword, as it were). Still, it does feel a bit like you should be named "Chuck Norris" instead of "Ashan" with all the kicking it encourages you to do...

Oh, and Hudson? Try posting an informed opinion...for once. Who knows, you might even like it. It's obvious that you know even less about this game than you do most things, so maybe you should actually learn what you're talking about before posting.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo