Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

105. Re: In reply.... Jul 20, 2006, 13:01 xXBatmanXx

You can't make a "wall of portals." You can only make "portals on a wall."

You just showed me how retarded mentally inefficient you actually are.

someone can just put his own portal behind the "floor of portals" and get to whatever is on the other side.

And again.

Even if there was a "wall of portals" someone could just put his portal above and behind the "wall of portals" and warp behind it.

And again.
(I mean seriously - have you played a multiplayer game before? Can you picture 12 people all with portals in a hallway? Then the out part is facing a pit? Is that really that hard for you to comprehend? It is like you can't imagine it because the video doesn't show it! (ie: comment about thinking on one plane!) I can't believe I have to spell it out for you! Do I need to go into Visio, Photoshop, and Powerpoint and make a pressentation in a webinar for you?

Remember, these portals are of a fixed size, it isn't like you can go floor-to-ceiling with less than dozens of people.

Wow - did you read my post? Where I talked about 8 v 8 or 16 v 16 or 32 v 32?

In fact, I am pretty sure I specified that we were talking about MULTIPLAYER.

The whole things started with this post:
I just see it as a multiplayer killer.
How easy would defense be if all you had to do was put a line of portals or a wall of portals in a hallway with the other one going into a pit or death trap.
pffft. Lame.

Wow, there is not enough deodorant in the world to get through a conversation with you two!

Listening to: http://www.xmradio.com/programming/channel_page.jsp?ch=53
FUNGS 53

Squirrel Count: Catch & Release: 10 Shot: 2
This comment was edited on Jul 20, 13:08.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo