Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: Support our troops, even... Jul 1, 2006, 06:18 Halsy

And, uh, what does that have to do with supporting the troops or not? Nothing at all.

What the fuck are you talking about? It has everything to do with supporting the troops and murdering a hell of a loss less civilians for no reason beyond profit.

Post WWII what exactly were the troops dying for in Korea, and more particularly, Vietnam and everything else since? World freedom? Give me a fucking break.

And I still find it humorous that you link Iraq and Afghanistan to try and further your point. It's the one thing you have in common with the Administration. And you're both wrong.

Really? Why is that? Becuase you don't understand the ties that big oil has in both places? Please, Zath, you're not naieve enough to really believe that either of those places is about freedom and stemming terrorism, are you? Afghanistan is as solidly about oil and natural gas as is Iraq and the rest of the Middle-East.

You must not have never known anyone or had a family member die while in the armed forces

As a matter of fact I have, plus two friends who died in the twin towers on 9/11. The fact that I have means I support the fact they shouldn't be over there dying for profit, which is the case.

I pity you and your pathetic view on the world.

Yeah? And I pity the fact you're so naieve and have such a limited grasp of geopolitics and history. Do yourself a favour...wake up! Study more history and politics. What I'm putting forth isn't any great revelation. It's available for anyone who cares to look. So spare me the blind, flag waving bullshit when you obviously know not of what you speak.

Look how easy that sort of jive is. I contradict your beliefs and you dismiss me out of hand without the facts...and I thought you were a lawyer. Ok, counsellor, I charge you to look into the facts of it all and then still tell me I'm wrong.

Caring about the troops isn't just a slogan, it's action. It's preventing them for dying for no good reason in the first place. Can you do that?

"This is the kind of place God would go to if He had to stop doing blow."
- Peter Griffin

"And then, suddenly and without warning, it turned into a real-life case of hungry, hungry hippos."
- Stephen Colbert

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo