Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. DUMB FUCKS May 18, 2006, 02:33 venomhed

God you guys are some DUMB ASS FUCKERS to buy into Steam and then into this game. I mean really, you honestly didn't see this?

You now get NO box, NO DVD, No printed manual and the games go on and on and on. The grand total of said game has no risen to more than $100 or more, so, conservatively, the games price has doubled for less game.

God I love Bit Torrent. This game was all over it on day one but I knew it would suck nuts. Lo and behold, just like the first Sin, it sucked.

However, this Steam incident and this gay game, along with Fag Doll Kung Poo, could possibly back fire on Valve. If the game sucks, and you have too many shit games, people will either:

A. wait for reviews
B. Pirate it
C. Wait for the price to go down.

None of which spells anything good for the publisher.

So if I don't get a physical DVD, box and manual, you now FORCE me to pirate. I bought HL1 and HL2, felt I more than got my money's worth. But if HL3 is a Steam Only release, you better bet your god damn asshole that I will pirate that shit.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo