Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Another World Remake Apr 17, 2006, 09:15 Shadowcat

The Speed Demo linked here pretty much proves that, since he does in effect cover over 90% of the game without using any hacks or exploits. 7 = 17 minutes of game = 40 cents a minute.
It's a puzzle game!!! That's like reading a walkthrough to The Secret of Monkey Island, and then complaining that you could complete the game too quickly/easily.

Your first time through Another World should take you a good few hours.

Don't watch a speed-run for this game, people. You'll just spoil it.

That depends on your definition of joy. If getting kicked in the nuts over and over and over and over while being subjected to a ridiculous plot is your definition of joy, then HoD is an absolute joy to play.

Another World is tolerable, because it's old - but let's leave HoD in the crapper where it belongs.
Oh my god. I feel deep deep pity for your inability to appreciate such a wonderful game as Heart of Darkness. That's absolutely tragic.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo