Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Wowzee! Mar 26, 2006, 14:48 Jim

CNN.com just got a new layout. I refreshed and BAM! something completely different.

Not bad.

Just noticed that as well, since I usually leave a tab with CNN.com open all the time. Glad they got rid of the flash widget with the video (they kept the widget but it is no longer flash). But on the downside the page layout is wider than I like to keep my browser window. I prefer that web sites NOT make me resize or scroll horizontally to see all content. The majority of sites do not take column width into account so if I open all the way to read CNN, I would have to close it back down to read other sites to avoid unreasonably long lines of text (tough to read).

EDIT: Oh, and hopefully this new TIME cover story will serve as something of a wake-up call. Hopefully.

I hope so as well, but I seriously doubt it.

Jim

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo