Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. No subject Feb 6, 2006, 11:05 f13

i have to say DDO has exceeded any expectations i had (none actually lol), but when comparing with previous mmorpgs played this one introduces some changes i applaud!

For one, been playing since last week and haven't sensed any feeling of grinding so far, nor it is supposed to have, according to what i read, and well, so far it delivers.

No more mathematical fighting, it does require certain skills to evade and hit things and it does look like a FPS.

voice chat is a plus and so far only good experiences.

soloing is hard, so all anti-socials will not find it amusing, but finding a someone to join a party has been, so far, relatively easy, and it's fun and hey, isn't that the motto of DnD!

no more mindeless looting and going beserk over stolen items.

to sum it all i think its a quite nice game, depending on your mood to embark on this kind of thing, but i do feel tempted to buy the game.

my only fear is that as we run out of quests the game becomes kinda dull and having to repeat quests over and over might fade the fun away since we already know where all the monsters and traps are. Even with the 3 levels of difficulty.

I hope they add like new quests like every week and make the world bigger!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo