Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: No subject Dec 4, 2005, 04:15 McSeb

If a mother went and bitched to the ESRB about the local EB selling GTA:SA to her 8 year old son, they would probably say, "we are sorry to hear that. Have a nice day.".

1. Where is a 8 year old getting 50 bucks to spend on video games.

2. The only reason an 8 year old would want to play GTA:SA is to see why mothers like that are making a fuss about it.

3. How do you NOT notice that your kid is playing GTA:SA on his console or computer ? The sound of gunfire or the voiceovers should be a tip-off, otherwise the GTA cd in his cd-rom or console might be a clue...

4. Assuming you noticed in the first month (see #3) you can easily go back to EB and exchange it for something else.

5. If your 8 year old can figure out how to get to the sex content in the game, he must be a natural, I want him in my clan

This comment was edited on Dec 4, 04:17.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo