If a mother went and bitched to the ESRB about the local EB selling GTA:SA to her 8 year old son, they would probably say, "we are sorry to hear that. Have a nice day.".
1. Where is a 8 year old getting 50 bucks to spend on video games.
2. The only reason an 8 year old would want to play GTA:SA is to see why mothers like that are making a fuss about it.
3. How do you NOT notice that your kid is playing GTA:SA on his console or computer ? The sound of gunfire or the voiceovers should be a tip-off, otherwise the GTA cd in his cd-rom or console might be a clue...
4. Assuming you noticed in the first month (see #3) you can easily go back to EB and exchange it for something else.
5. If your 8 year old can figure out how to get to the sex content in the game, he must be a natural, I want him in my clan