Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: About H&S... Nov 3, 2005, 21:50 Slaughter

Yeah, you might be right regarding Night Watch. I'll report it if I find out anything new.

Regarding WoW, I've heard it's a lot of fun. Your 10 months is a statements to that I guess ;). D&D also sounds like a treat! Love P&P RPGs, and Forgotten Realms is an interesting world - especially Menzoberranzan. Personally I've never played any MMO games because I fear getting addicted, but if I were to try one I think it would have to be EVE Online. I really like Freelancer, and EVE sounds like the closest thing online.

As for Aftershock, I am shocked by the leap in quality as well. I've played close to 50 missions like you, and it gets better an better! Didn't fall for it immediately, but now it's 3:47 am ;). There's still room for improvement, but ALTAR made something truly great here. Aftermath was a little disappointing, so this is quite a relief!

If you give D&D Online a go, let me know what you think.

Greetings from Olav (Staff at http://www.strategycore.co.uk, Slaughter)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo