Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: WAR CRAP Oct 29, 2005, 07:39 Sixis

"Sixis there are 2 new Races. All that has been said is that the Blood Elves have turned away from old alliances and on their quest for power are set on a collision course with the Horde (according to the trailer that has been released). It will be interesting to see what the other race is, my guess would be the Panderans."

Read the rest of Blizzard's of announcement, not just the trailer. Blood Elves are Horde. My guild has 2 people at Blizcon, they're playing in the BE starting area. Obviously the BE faction is quite clear now.

As for complaining about both slow releases and bugs, it's one thing to take a long time to make a game (which I'm fine with) and another to announce a release date and miss it by a year or more. Especially with a MMORPG where people plan out their character progression months in advance. I already know many people who are going to stop playing WoW until the expansion now because they don't want to lose the experience from doing quests at the current level cap. Of course, there is no release date yet, and those who are thinking this winter or spring are hanging themselves. I just expect Bliz to announce for Spring 2006 soon and probably not make it until Christmas 2006.

All the stops rational fans from becoming stupid fanboys is expecting game makers to do better on every front, from release dates to bug-quashing to balance. And Bliz could use improvement on all those fronts.

Edit: From the Expansion's FAQ at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/faq.html

"Q: What are the new races? When will you reveal all of them?
A: The first new race that we have announced for the expansion set is the Blood Elf race. No longer trusted by the Alliance, these former High Elves have joined the Horde to hunt down the demons that destroyed their homeland of Quel'Thalas. We plan to unveil details about possible additional races at a later date."

On WoW - Sixis - 60 Paladin of Azure Brigade (Garona)

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 07:43.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo