Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: so why is this worth it again? Sep 7, 2005, 08:26 MEAHT

Every single game with stats or character building (ex. World of Warcraft, Everquest) has problems, something so huge with so many people - is bound to have problems and a few bastards tryin to cheat the system, theyre selling virtual items for cold hard cash on ebay for gods sake!

oh, and one more thing, imagine, if you could unlock a weapon, and the weapon had even a bit more of an advantage over other normal weapons...what do you think is the result for someone who just purchased the game playing on a server full of veterans and pros? think about it.

3. so why is this worth it again? Sep 6, 23:59 Kukuman
it seems like the stats/ranking system has been plagued with problems. I will admit right now that I don't have BF2 (and no plans on getting it) but from what I've read here and other places on the web, they are spending more time fixing/babysitting the ranking system than they are actually fixing the game itself. not to mention all the complaints I've read about griefing in order to accumulate points, and the large amount of time it apparently takes to unlock weapons.

it seems to me like it just isn't worth all the time they are spending babysitting this system.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo