Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

32. Re: DO NOT INSTALL THIS PATCH Aug 11, 2005, 08:11 mOOzilla

Multiple logins? You need the CD no? Forcing us to ENTER OUR DETAILS every time does not prevent multiple logins. Its just focing us to do manually what was done from settings anyway. NO BENIFIT TO THEM OR US. ESPECIALLY THEIR BANK BALANCE

I would like to hear what problem this hassle actually fixes.

Saying its cheaters is not enough, they need to be more specific. Easy to deal with cheaters, shoot them Jeez I dont need no nanny.

I hate developers who hide behind change notes that are just so fague. This FUNCTIONAL CHANGE is not even listed in the changelog.

They actually listed this on their own crytek website as a change then they sneakly removed it because they knew people wouldnt like it. So it went in undocumented (to us). I saw them remove it from their website for up and comming patch plans. They just screwed themselves.

Until they can be HONEST, no more MONEY.

This comment was edited on Aug 11, 08:21.

----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQaj31Wtko

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo