Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

51. Re: No subject Jul 7, 2005, 16:34 Fingers M

The thing about terrorism though is that it can thrive anywhere and under any conditions. Today's attacks might well be Al Qaeda, but they could also have been anti-capitalism or anti-globalisation extremists. These days, anyone with a grievance can air it in an horrifically murderous way. Our armies cannot forcibly disarm all of them, and our intelligence services will not always find them. The only way to stop someone from trying to kill you is to take away their desire to do so, and in this case that means seriously reconsidering the direction we are headed, lest the West further alienates itself to the rest of the planet. While the terrorists themselves cannot be reasoned with, the people and governments among whom they seek shelter out of common ideology, can.

Anyway, the ice cream truck just rolled by, and I am so fucking there.

Im afraid that I will have to bomb you for eating ice cream.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo