Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. anti mmorpg bullshit abouds Jun 21, 2005, 21:26 Kobalt

Saying mmorpgs are inherently un mainstream is retarded, esp since they are mainstream in various asian countries. I bet somewhere out there in some asian country some tard is listing ways to make first person shooters mainstream, usually by not making a fps like most tards do by listing ways to "improve" mmorpgs.

Let's look at the facts shall we? Guild wars was suposed to be a mmorpg(it's not a mmorpg but retards think it is so meh) that brought it mainstream. I mean shit it has no grinding, didnt take 6 hours a day to do anything etc. Yet even thought it doesn't even have a monthly fee, which was supposed to be huge, it didnt even beat final fantasy 11 in accounts, let alone sales.

Could it be mmorpgs should stay mmorpgs instead of changing the genre so much it isnt really isnt really a mmorpg, thereby getting this phantom mainstrem audiance. Why dont you fucking leave mmorpgs alone and just say shit I dont like this genre. Might as well add first person shooting combat to adventure games so more people can like it.

Overview:a hardcore mmorpg ffxi sold more then the mmorpg that people that dont like mmorpgs, guildwars.

Leave the genre the fuck alot, faggots.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo