Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

441. Re: No subject Jun 17, 2005, 02:43 MindTrigger

You know, I am one of those oldschool id fans who played the original wolfy, all the doom games, and became a hardcore online gamer starting with Quake 1.

I really hoped D3 was going to be good. I never made it out of the Alpha labs before I was bored out of my mind. Actually tonight I had nothing to do, so I fired it back up again. Played it for exactly 15 minutes before I couldn't stand it any more.

I can see how some people would like it, but I can't stand it.

HL2, I could barely walk away from it to eat or use the bathroom. Shit, I even though Chronicals of Riddick: EBB was better than D3.

---
EA = Game Nazis

--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo