Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

275. Re: Key binding bugs Jun 10, 2005, 22:58 MachineMk2

Ya know...like a dumbass I ignored the "install latest Nvidia driver" message that came up, assuming I had the latest/greatest (77.13's). I had some stutters and issues. But after looking over some stuff here and then actually using the 77.30's (manual install not theirs) that come with the demo it's smooth as silk. So, kudos to Nvidia to actually making that stupid Nvidia movie I have to watch before some games mean something.

Having said that I'm not without compassion for ATI folks (I like ATI hardware too). It would have been nice for EA/DICE to let ATI in on a little bit of that instead of just a "there are problems with ATI" note. Sorry, I know that's sort of a crossover with another story farther down.

The only thing I really don't like (aside from more than 2 bullets to kill someone...but I'll buy the fact there is body armor...still a little much) is the comms system where you hold Q down and mouse around. I liked my F1 F1.

Ah well. It's all good. So, far, a worthy successor to Bf1942. NOW, bring on the mods!!!

This comment was edited on Jun 10, 22:59.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo