Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Dear Sony... Jan 19, 2005, 02:10 The Truth

There is this women in my apt who won't leave, who sends me off to some catacombs I can't find, and overall I just can't stand the game.

hmm, well the catacombs are in the area just outside your apartment, marked as the downbelow on your map or thieves way depending on wether your good or evil. as for forcing you through the noobie areas it does serve a purpose although admittedly its not apparent at first, and that is to familiarise yourself with the area. You realise how usefull this is later on as the maps start to click as to where everythign is.

Its a big game and worth spending the time to get through the first few bits.

And cheese im unsure why your complaining, apparently the game is worth it for a month or two to get 3 chars to above lvl 30! seriously how much time do you have?
It might be a good thing that youve finished with it, maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air

------
$1 tax for the national debt?

------
Diablo & Diablo 2 for the DS, it makes sense Blizzard!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo