Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: No subject Jan 10, 2005, 05:12 Mr Gar

Natural Selection is my favourite game of all time. It blew my mind the first time I phased in that evening it was released. Played it to death over the next 18 months. It was made for free (give or take a few donations) and is still so far ahead of most other multiplayer games with their $1,000,000 budgets. Battlefield 2 are even adopting the commander mode idea, having finally realised a big disorganised spam fest just isnít fun.

In an interview Flayra gave some time a go he was thinking out loud about the possibility of a NS MMO one day, with the skies full of drop ships etc. Iím not saying this will be NS 2 but you can get an idea of how far he wants to take the franchise. If hundreds of generic, awful corridor shooters can get funding for their development I see no reason why he wonít get the money he needs.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo