Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

519. Re: Farcry Vs. HL2 Nov 22, 2004, 18:20 S_DOG34

Half-Life 2 doesn't deserve GOTY either for reasons I won't get into (don't want a flame war... I am very critical for HL2 as I had ridiculously high expectations thanks to the fiasco last year)

I am quite curious about what your reasons for disliking HL2 are. I could understand why the load times could drive you insane, and maybe you didn't like the vehicle parts, but apart from that I thought the game was damn near flawless.

Can't speak for Rome: TW, but Warhammer 40k was indeed tons of fun. But at the end of the day, although warhammer 40k is one of the coolest themes ever, it was just another RTS. If it were a made up universe with races nobody had heard of, it would have barely been noticed by the gaming community. HL2, OTOH, would have succeeded quite alot no matter what name it was released under.

Discuss.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo