Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

322. Re: Banging on Steam Nov 16, 2004, 19:33 J/K

everybody here and I mean everybody without exceptions, who can't understand that people who can't access the game due to the steam mess, get really piss, worry me. there is no debating over this. folks who bought the game just as you, but aren't "allowed" to play it yet have all the reason and right to be utterly upset and bash valve&steam on that matter. not that most with a brain didn't see this coming, but yet one would assume that valve should have been prepared when they set out to make such a bold attempt of new distribution.
yes I was lucky enough, to get it all registered, authorized and unlocked early in the morning and I do love the game. nevertheless, steam leaves a bad taste behind
and I certainly feel for those who are still locked out. at this point, its encouraging cracks.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo