Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: hmmmm. Nov 8, 2004, 16:48 4D-Boxing

Also, I got tired of the same tracks over and over.

Same here. Why can't they just include the entire track selection from the previous versions plus some new ones? I played the first two almost every day for a few years but now I wonít touch any NFS games unless they include good tracks & good physics. I know most people would disagree but I prefer the segmented races they had in the first nfs. I like doing laps but not with these new tracks, it's like they only have 4 or 5 tracks.

I imagine when they say 5 neighborhoods it means the game will have 5 tracks but they will interconnect them to give the illusion of having more tracks....Well that does not work.

When EA makes a game they dig into their game knowledge base & use previous games as bleu prints. So don't expect things to change soon even with new staff, they all use the same base to create their games depending on the genre.

Put all the old maps or don't release it at all. My force feedback steering wheel is gathering dust now. Maybe that FIA game might give a reason not to sell my wheel.

IF not, I guess Iíll have to learn to love Rally games.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo