Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

201. Re: oh boy Nov 3, 2004, 15:09 xXBatmanXx

the funniest thing i hear from bush people is how they feel 'safer' after 9/11... going into the middle east and breaking open a giant hornets nest isnt what id call 'safe'... but we'll know for sure once the next terrorist attack hits.. i wonder what kind of spin the bush people will have for that - i guess since they keep saying "expect an attack, not a question of if but when" it will all be ok when 'the streets run red with blood'

i wonder who will hit the reset button first... i bet its coming sooner than later... maybe the cockroaches will have better luck

Do you truly believe you would have been safer with Kerry? And honestly, "streets run red with blood" will never happen. It isn't even happening in Europe. Such a nice picture you paint, but it just isn't going to happen. A terrorist attack? Maybe, but nothing major. We have lived a sheltered life here across the pond, and homeland security is forever in our future.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo