Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Well.. Nov 1, 2004, 13:45 Evil Timmy

I'm inclined to agree with Paranoid, after about an hour of messing with it. You'd think that, given seven years and massive advances in computer technology, they'd be able to pull off something that even comes close to Fallout. Instead, the interface is big, clunky, and ugly, and the graphics are bland and under-detailed (FOT looks better than this). The gameplay mechanics are awful, especially the way combat works. Also, the dialogue is clearly translated and not translated all that well; a few bits are confusing and it all sounds like it was written by a pre-teen kid. I hadn't heard of this game before today, and with this pile of steaming sorry-excuse-for-a-demo, I'm not going to bother keeping up with it. I guess I'm stuck waiting for Bethesda.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo