Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

88. Re: Original Trek... Oct 20, 2004, 17:54 tron

bronco,

Watching them the past two weeks the offense has actually looked bored.

well, our D is pretty awesome, despite the numerous injuries. all of the Bengals points came on turn-overs... we've been pretty overpowering on D, stopping the Jamal Lewis, and Johnson only getting 3 catches last sunday. i'm eager to see them match up against you guys this week.

I have no idea why the guy insists on the personal attacks. I do know that he hated playing with Garcia in SF mainly because Jeff just couldn't get him the ball.

that's what he acts like, but c'mon - 51 TD catches and 4 pro bowls in 4 years? it's not like he didn't see any action. of course, i don't know the whole story. i'm assuming there is more to it that i'm unaware of...

anyway, here's hoping it's a good game. our offense is *finally* starting to gel, and i want to see how our defense performs against a truly powerful offense. we've only allowed over 20 points twice this year, once in week 3 after we lost 6 defensive starters in week 2, and once against pittsburgh - and that was due to poor coaching more than anything else.

i'm assuming we may well lose to you guys, but i think we can at the very least make a game of it. i'm glad that it is being played in our house, and not yours!

- tron -
---
"tron is big and tron is full of action... it's a hell of a ride!"
-from the Tron 2.0 box

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo