Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

85. No subject Oct 7, 2004, 21:34 D4rkKnight

1. Theres quite a few maps, I've seen about 6 or 7 so far, unfortunatly no assault (BTW the maps are redone, not just thrown into a new engine, they re-created them to make them more immersive)

4. You dont have to wait, you can download it right now, but you cant play it until release. The point of slow connections was to preload it so that you dont have to be downloading like 4 gigs come release...but you are going to have to download about 6cds worth of content if you purchase through steam sooner or later.

5. The games not out, so nobody can give you a HL2 box...

6. Theres no cheats...yet, there werent any for the entire beta period (except console commands which they removed) so dont expect any now. The headshots are a part of CS, insta death is very apparent in this game, and it seems even harder now then it was before in HL1 engine (I've been playing since beta was released)

This comment was edited on Oct 7, 21:35.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo