Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

73. Re: Debate Oct 1, 2004, 23:32 tron

he says:

Warhawk, don't take cheap shots at the ACLU. They're the one organization that actually fights to ensure you have the right to say derogatory things about them

then he says:

And then people like you have the nerve to criticize organizations like the ACLU

how very contradictory. "we fight for your right to insult us... how dare you insult us!"

this is why i'm still uncertain. this is the type of talk that Kerry engages in. says one thing, then says the opposite down the road... i watched the debate, and while Kerry ocassionally seems to be more intelligent, more willing to admit when something has gone wrong, and less focused on personal interests than W, at least W never seems to contradict himself. with Bush, i may not be 100% happy with the product i'm getting, but at least i know what i am getting. with Kerry... i'm not sure what he wants me to buy into. at times he seems like the way to go, but i dunno... i need to watch these debates the rest of the way through... and hope that the choice becomes more clear to me, not more foggy.

- tron -
---
"tron is big and tron is full of action... it's a hell of a ride!"
-from the Tron 2.0 box

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo