Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Here you go Sep 17, 2004, 11:41 4D-Boxing

Weird, even on TV this week there was a guy saying the sims was like playing dolls! I've never played the game so i can't juge but it's odd that this comparaison is often made. In a way i can see why, you don't exacly make yur lego characters go to work, date, have kids and all that stuff. Even Action figures are usualy not used for that kind of gameplay unless your little sister kidnaps GI Joe and forces him to marry Barbie!!!

I used to take the legos to build a forteress to protect My Joe's from the Pink Vette during drive by LOL. Then again that was over 20 years ago maybe nowdays boys play differently.

Anyways I hope the sims keeps selling well, maybe someday we will see some of their AI developements get used in other game types.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo