Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

70. Re: blood Sep 4, 2004, 10:57 Evil Timmy

It's not an option to turn on blood, it just makes YOU bleed when you get hit enough, meaning you have to apply bandages, taking you out of combat for a few seconds.

My impression of this demo can be accurately summed up in one word: stupid. Throwing dozens of guys at you, and you seem to be the only one who can hit anything from more than six feet away? Stupid. Making a game that uses over 900MB of memory, no matter what your settings? Stupid. A smack with the butt of your rifle does more damage than a bullet to the head? Stupid. Sluggish controls despite v-sync being enabled and a high framerate? Stupid. Watching the medic inject a syringe into thin air like your body was actually there? Stupid. Shooting plane after plane with a mounted machine gun, with a lack of feedback sounds or visuals to tell you you've scored a hit (except the explosion when you've fired off enough rounds)? Stupid. EA? Stupid.

I think that just about covers it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo