Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: No subject Aug 28, 2004, 18:02 Breadman86

This game is not Tribes2. If the only thing you liked about Tribes2 was the defense-oriennted structure coupled with stealth and a slower paced game, then you may not like this game.

Nor is this game Tribes1.

This game is a compilation of Tribes1 and Tribes2 into a marble-cake blend where the fast-paced action of Tribes1 is brought back while not totaly alienating Tribes2 players as certain aspects like vehicles and slower-paced weapons were brought in as well. The game is a sequal, not a photo-copy.

IMO it's better than Tribes2 and could inevitably become better than Tribes1 was. The only thing that is holding it back now, and one reason why I think it's so offense-oriented, is because this is the first time people have gotten to play... and teh first time, all you want to do is jump in and blow shit up. That will fade with time and I believe a structure will arise.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo