Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

84. Re: Books vs Movies Jul 27, 2004, 21:49 tron

The whole concept of "separation of church and state" is totally lost on his little bb-in-a-tin-can brain.

well, if you are christian then that defines the way you view our reality... and the president believing in God or christianity doesn't violate any "seperation of church and state" issues (in MY opinion!!!)... i mean, who was the last president that didn't profess his belief in God? has there ever been one? this country started in large part because of christianity, and the belief that we should worship in the way we personally see fit to. it says "in God we trust" on our own money. the seperation of church and state protects our right to choose our own religion and observe it as we wish - it doesn't mean that no one in a political position should be allowed to believe and express his beliefs.

- tron -
---
"tron is big and tron is full of action... it's a hell of a ride!"
-from the Tron 2.0 box

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo