Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

121. Re: No subject Jul 11, 2004, 17:46 Enahs

1. Was Bill Huffman ever actually sued?

No.

2. Did Mr. Smart ever actually address the PhD issue by addressing Huffman's individual points? Was it a lowly Degree mill or simply an unaccredited institution in England?

Finally on 9/3/99 he admitted that the source of his diploma was not accredited. A week later on 9/10/99 he admitted that Dr. John Bear listed the source of his diploma as a degree mill.

Took 4+ years of calling him a liar, but he finally admited to it.

3. What about Smart forging that kid's e-mail by peppering it with racist comments? The evidence they reveal is pretty strong.

He still denies it, however he has never showed the proof that he said he would show in 6 months (wtf kind of argument is that?)

4. The NPR (narcissistic personality disorder) stuff is fantasic and seems to be spot on. Any comment from Smart on this? Surely, he's read every syllable on that site.

No comment to my knowledge, though Mr. Smart has had the option from the get go to have rebuttal or his own story to be posted along with it (or anything on the site), but he does notů.he is under the delusion that if you ignore people pointing out the truth, they are not pointing it out at all.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo