Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

117. Re: No subject Jul 9, 2004, 22:18 Hpankin

This is really great stuff! That entire site that Enahs pointed me to is so filled with great material that it will be difficult to get through it all.

http://www.werewolves.org/~follies/

Makes me kind of sorry I missed it, especially since I was much more into gaming in those days (96-99).

One thing that troubles me still are the seemingly unanswered questions. I mean, I've only gone through about a third of that site and what I've read all point to the same blanket conclusion (that he's certifiable). But there are still things I'd like to know. Like...

1. Was Bill Huffman ever actually sued?
2. Did Mr. Smart ever actually address the PhD issue by addressing Huffman's individual points? Was it a lowly Degree mill or simply an unaccredited institution in England?
3. What about Smart forging that kid's e-mail by peppering it with racist comments? The evidence they reveal is pretty strong.
4. The NPR (narcissistic personality disorder) stuff is fantasic and seems to be spot on. Any comment from Smart on this? Surely, he's read every syllable on that site.

That's as far as I got, content-wise. I guess I need a sense of closure: I need for Smart to admit that he's sick and needs help. Otherwise, his reign of terror will continue. I mean, what about that poor kid who's only trying to damage enemy marines with the Mobile Forward Base? Christ, the man's tried 10 times!! Am I the only one thinking of him??
sniff, sniff...wipes tears away.

Oh, the Desktop Commander thing is fucking priceless! "...the souls of the damned..." HA!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo