Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

173. Re: Facts about 9/11 and the Patriot Act Apr 25, 2004, 07:51 Brian

I too find it ridiculous that people support others based on nationality. Like blindly waving an American flag because it's "our team". The differnce between you and I is that I think all people are worth something unless proved otherwise and you hvae to know the person.

So unless you knew some of the people involved, would you have absolutly no problem with mass genocide taking place somewhere in the world? Or what if it wasn't full on genocide, but still quite a few deaths happening, and it is in your name? All so you can have cheap gas. Does it still not matter that you don't know the people?

Then again, maybe it doesn't. I just saw the edit you made to a previous post actually advocating the impaling of immigrants to the US? Why should they be impaled exactly? It can't be because they are not from this country. You stated that support along race or nationalistic lines is ridiculous. Is it just that you don't know them? Are you saying that everyone you don't know should be impaled?

Someone else I would like to add. Bush isn't classifing these immigrants as "temporary workers" to get their vote. They aren't citizens, so they can't register to vote. The support Bush is looking for there is from the companies that employ these people. These compaines get to pay said workers below minimun wage, with no benefits, and no worries about work safety. They get paid little just so I can save a few pennies on fruit. Or to get a slightly lower price on some peice of crap from WalMart.

Brian

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo