Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

86. Re: Life in 2020 Jan 29, 2004, 20:22 4D-Boxing

On the topic of altered foods, how does the quarter pounder with cheese keep getting smaller and still be a quarter pounder? To make things worst the price of the burger keeps going up. Bring back the Mc DLT yeah i love burgers, and i have one of those crazy metabolisms to...just cant gain weight either. People told me when i hit 25 thngs would change and i'd get fat but here i am at almost 31 years of age and still nothing! I wonder if having such ametabolism will make my body burn out quicker?! Anyways one thing my wife and ex-gilfriend have commented on is the amount of heat my body seems to release. I wonder if that has anything to do with my lack of body fat.

Anyways i remeber playing defender and zaxxon on a trs-80 back in the days but i never owned one. Zaxxon was one awsome game for the time! My first PC was a vic-20 the baddest gaming rig ever made lol! Ahhh And the games they had in the user manual (you had to type hundreds of lines of basic and save them on a tape) never worked!

This comment was edited on Jan 29, 20:27.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo