Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: it is time... Jan 27, 2004, 04:11 mbmonk

it is time... to break out the lucky warcraft thong

Okay I am going to puke now and brush my teeth with Clorox and burn anything I touched since reading that post.... sick :).

On to WOW, I only played one MMORG and that was Everquest. I have bought every blizzard game but Diablo 2, and I am really tempted to buy this one. There are some really cool features like "instancing of dungeons" so each group gets their own "instance" of a dungeon, that is REALLY nice. Dungeons seem more like a tavern than an isolated, dangerouse place in most MMORPG because its so crowded. Some dungeons are for just you and your group now that is a nice feature. This game has alot of positives and I honestly think this is the perfect game for Blizzard to make. But it better get A+++++ friggin' reviews before I drop $55 on the game and then $10 - $15 on a monthly fee... I be po'.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo