Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

101. GG: MOOG Jan 15, 2004, 04:24 SH33P

Jeez dude for a smoked out stoner, you sure sound aggressive. Where to begin... First of all, the funny part is I didn't know you were canadian. It must have been that funny smell. Since you like cheap shots, you misspelled Sacramento, where I live. Hmmm. Does your superb canadian weed also make you invincible? An open invitation to, I believe, ANY US soldier? WOW You must be as deadly as you are witty. And since you're more intelligent than all Americans, how were Americans "lied" into this war? Some would say America was provoked. Didn't you hear from your dealer about that whole 9/11 thing? A war against the poor? You ever see examples of Saddam's wealth? Here's another question for you; Do you drive? Ride the bus? Or is your scooter getting you around these days? You are right on the US reliance on Petroleum. I guess that's the price we pay for being the most advanced, wealthiest nation in the world. Don't get me wrong about canada. I've been several times. Beautiful place. It's just the massive amount of complaining, second-guessing and criticizing that most canadians retch our way. Don't get me wrong on Bush either. I didn't vote for him. I think he's a Chump too. And don't forget that he wasn't officially elected. Unlike you, I don't think I portray myself as an omniscient, hyper-intellectual sophist. My main gripe is with the anti-American sentiment being expressed here by people like you. Being anti-war doesn't have to be anti-American soldier. Oh yeah, don't try to make a point against me by making it seem like I insulted Blue. I never did. So, why don't you find an American flag to roll up some of your great canadian ganja, make another hilarious post and smirk yourself into oblivion.

p.s I think you meant "...screen door on a submarine." Right?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo