Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: No subject Jan 14, 2004, 03:07 4D-Boxing

TheCorrectOpinion
That's cool with me, Warren can keep his dumbed down games for dumbed down players like yourself.
We PC gamers have plenty of other Devs to fill the gap!
The only reason Games get released on the PC... well it's simple cause it's the ultimate gaming platform. Keep the low rez poorly textured, 16 player online multiplayer cap stuff for you xbox kids!

"Deus Ex: Invisible War ruled. No two ways about it. All, and I mean *all* the Xbox reviews rated it highly."

Yeah it's just because PC gamers have more refined taste!

That resumes it all! Games like super mokey balls and mario sunshine got awsome reviews to i bet lol!! GO back to playing Devil may cry or whatever it is you play on your box, I'll keep my 100+ frames per sec, 64 player online, high rez games!

No all you rainbow bright xkids can start your little flames... and go work on your next pride float!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo