Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

102. Re: Moog Operator Jan 3, 2004, 02:23 4D-Boxing

"the ONLY technological advantage the Europeans had was gunpowder and, in most cases, metalsmithing."

And Asia was more advanced in both technologies! North Africans where performing eye surgery before any europeen even new the anatomy of the human body! Native amerians developed birth control before europeens even new the earth was round.

"Remember the winners of any conflict are always the ones who write the history."

That's why so many of you talk shit and don't even know or take the time to learn the few facts i just posted.

So sad to see so much ignorance in 2004, no wonder Redneck like Lou Dobbs are crying & bitching on CNN in shows like exporting America lol!

Ignorance is bliss and it will accelerate your own demise if not kept in check!
"Of course, in this case, the Indians didn't have written language..."
Wow now their is one major piece of non-sense, just because you and your history books say they did not have a written language you think that is the case! Next you'll say the Egyptians did not have written language lol!

Why do i waist time with this comment section i should just let you all self destruct (like Baby Bush is doing) and enjoy the show! Funny to see how an ignorant fool like Bush took a great country and turned it into the laughing stock of the planet and gave all the redneck the courage to post crap like this!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo