Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: At first I was sympathetic Jan 1, 2004, 15:31 4D-Boxing

"But they apologized, removed the line, and that should be that. A moment of poor judgment that's now in the past. The Haitian community's only making themsleves look bad now, and probably boosting sales for GTA while they're at it. "

No no no, no mercy for the rednecks, the time of turning the other cheek is over kids! Thre US had 30 years to evolve and it didn't now accept the consequences of your actions! Newtons second law, for every action their is an equal and oposite reaction.

Even baby Bush was running for office usising words like accountability but i guess in the US accountability does not apply to everybody!

Time to accept the consequences of your actions and stop crying when people get pissed and fight back!

Anyways this is agaming web site, most people in here probably dont even shave yet so i don't expect anybody to understand. I guess all you guys whant the Haitians to turn the other cheeks not do anything and bottle things up until you guys have another ones of those nice riots!!!

Gettin my brick ready right now lol!!! LEts see who is gonna get face lift this time!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo