Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: death to PC gaming! Dec 16, 2003, 14:15 4D-Boxing

"As far as I'm concerned, you only really need a PC for RTS and FPS games, since those games such without a mouse."

That line is to funny! I would also add that to play simulatiors or play online with more than 16 players you need a PC, that applies to FPS, sports game, racing games etc... So the only thing you need a console for is to play fighting games, 3rd person games like devil may cry and platformers like mario sunshine. Everything else has to be downgraded to playable on a console. By downgraded i do not mean less quality i mean less players online, lower rez, smaller maps etc...

You see that kind of logic does not get very far in here! Despite what i just said i still think console gaming is as good as pc gaming just 2 different worlds with different games.

You should just have put that you prefer ps2 gaming cause of the lack of QA on the pc that would have made more sense at least to me.

I smell another 100+ post thread, time for some X2 before i get an urge to educate all those kids.

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 14:19.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo