Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

100. Yeah I know Dec 10, 2003, 10:38 Noctis

AgentZero,

I know how you feel. Thief I/II were some of the best games ever created and Looking Glass was awesome. I don't know what will happen. I hope they don't mess it up. Should I say MOO3? (no offense to anyone that liked it, but you would have to agree it was a drastic change over previous MOO titles) It does seem too easy to kill people. I remember playing it and shooting an arrow at a guard in the head and he died *if* he wasn't aware of you. Which is how it should be(if he doesn't have a helmet or you shoot him in the face), because a guard should be able to either dodge, deflect, or jump out of the way if he as aware. He is trained for that right? I haven't had much faith in ION after the attitude of Deus Ex, after it came out. We will release the SDK... oh wait we only have 2 people working on it so it will take a few months. I mean I loved the game. I haven't played DX2, so I don't know. I would have to say a flamethrower should not use the same ammo as a handgun! The unified ammo system turned me off right away. I downloaded the demo but I haven't got there yet. I will definately keep my eye on Thief 3, and if they mess it up... Anyway, I hope the MOO3 tradition doesn't continue... Fallout 3, Thief 3... its all about the 3 baby, when the peril comes into play lately.

This comment was edited on Dec 10, 10:41.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo