Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: G5 Dec 8, 2003, 23:51 MeatForce

According to the porting crew at Westlake Interactive, these are realistic requirements for running the game, and it will run quite well on anything from this rig on up. The game is heavily optimized for Mac hardware and will apparently run like a champ on supported configurations

Well, I will certainly let you know.

I always did say I'd pick up Mac Halo no matter what condition it ships in, if only out of some twisted (by now) allegiance to Bungie.. I don't normally buy games for my Macs though, as there's usually no point..

Westlake is pretty reliable, so if that's what they're saying, I'm optimistic indeed.I'm crossing my fingers for G5 optimizations in a patch of some kind, but not holding my breath..

Would love to see what this 2GHz dualie could do with a game that was optimized to really work it over though. It would be sweetly fitting if that game were Halo, somehow..

-----
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo