Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: OMG Dec 8, 2003, 17:19 4D-Boxing

"Unless companies compensated HUNDREDS of testers there's no way to have this done with paid testers. Thinking so is a bit unreasonable."

Ask Nintendo how many beta testers they have on staff? LOL yeah really unreasonable! Unless the testers are grade school kids you won't need 100 for a single game! One pro beta tester is worth 50 online sign-ups.

" Played the beta, loved the beta, but never bought the full version because two weeks of beta testing was enough to fill me on the game."

Man i will buy a McDonald fanchise and hire you and your biddies and give you free burgers, when ever we get a special like the bacon mushroom melt you'll get to eat some weeks before erveryone else and i'll get rich!!!!

Time is money, But i also understand that as long as their are people willing to do half a$$ job for free that is the way companies will go!

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 17:19.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo