Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: DX: IW (long...winded that is) Dec 8, 2003, 09:51 Von Helmet

Argh. Unified ammo is not a good thing! I don't care about all the arguments about how it would actually be done - we're talking about a guy with nano-augmented muscles for goodness sake - I'm sure there's a way it could be done if you really dig around for some crazy explanation...

But why? It's *not* good for the game. There's no longer any reason to conserve any kind of ammo, no excitement when you find a clip of sniper ammo, no need to switch tactics when you run out of said sniper ammo and have to go toe to toe against an MJ12 commando with just your sword and your combat aug...

No, it's not a good thing and never will be. Has any other RPG ever had unified ammo? Not that I can think of. Sure, there's magic type things with a generic cover all mana type thing, but that's what your bio-energy translates to in this.

No, I will never approve of the unified ammo thing.

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 09:52.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo