Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

351. just unhappy Dec 6, 2003, 19:08 Cheese

why would anyone ignore GOTY awards?

I mean they could have kept the graphics the way they were and given us a brand new story and not changed anything else and guess what? this would have been enough to ganer GOTY awards from me

But in the present state of this game and the fact that i bet no matter what, this game will not get GOTY nomination even.

You dare to take chances and gamble on a sure thing and i hope you get what you deserve Mr Spector you seem to have changed this game when you got so many awards.

WTF you dont like awards huh , youde rather piss ppl off and make more sales to console ppl but see if even they vote for this game to be GOTY haha youve cut your nose off to spite your face

I think you must have too much money and to little love for games to have allowed this to happen.

NO SALE...........:(

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo