Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

52. oh well Dec 2, 2003, 23:44 Jerry S Ku

Oh well, the sequel sucks. FPS RPGs tend to be nothing more than interactive novels anyway, all story and dull combat. Read a really big choose your own adventure novel and get the same effect. hahaha i'm mostly kidding

After playing 15 hours of KOTOR and realising that I've not actually been excited by any of the battles (they're more like chores to bypass, to see more story)... I am starting to realise that i need to have a huge emphasis on exciting action combat in my games though. If only they could combine the amazing non-linear story concepts of Deus Ex with the ability to engage in TONS of action. Like you're in an intergalactic war with a Zerg-like species, meanwhile you're also involved in a lot of politics within the military command structure, and there's various factions, and maybe a civil war too. You can become an everday soldier and fight in chaotic Call Of Duty-esque combat, while still building up a character with various biomods and skill bonuses. Like a FPS Diablo 2. *drool* So yeah, Call of Duty.....or Enemy Territory, but w/ a non-linear thing goin on too. Yeah. That'd rock. Uh sorry about talking about something off topic

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo