Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

327. Re: No subject Nov 25, 2003, 15:12 Moog Operator

A working nanomotor is no where close to a neural/biological nano-machine which augments the user with superhuman capabilities. Have you read about our current understanding of the brain, and our nervous system? While we understand it, manipulating it to our benifit has thus far proven impossible. Going from a motor (quite simple) to a machine capable of working with our biology to create bones as hard as steel, or make us jump 20 feet, (never mind the internal damage constant impact from 20 feet will have) is a gigantic leap - one you see easily. You even see cock-fights with transgenic organisms as plausible. So does Jedi Luke. But when it comes to unified ammo - you argue it is implausible? I don't like the way it affects the game either, but insulting someone because they see it as plausible, and you do not is retarded. If you really don't like it that much, don't play the game.

And as far as a little fucking robot shooting that much lightning around - WTF is it's power source? Tazers have a physical connection (wires attached to barbs), those little monkey fuckers have no tazers. To make an arc of electricity that size would require about 500kV. There is no known way, in the space of that robot (or your stupid hand-wand for that matter) to create that much electrical difference. Even if there was, you'd assume (since real world physics seem so important to you) that the initial difference would be either negative or positive on the little robot... yet I don't see it discharging into that bitch trainer, or the metal pipes in the sewer etc. etc etc.

STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, GET OUT OF THAT BED AND GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, GET OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE: GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE NUDE, GET DOWN ON THE CEMENT, I DON'T CARE IF ITS FREEZING! WHERES THE DRUGS, WE KNOW YOU GOT THE DRU

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo