Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: NDA Nov 8, 2003, 01:12 Scottish Martial Arts

Well that's it then. There are still a comple of talented guys left at Black Isle but the loss of J.E. is pretty much unrecoverable at this point. Unless Obisidian proves to be a decent dev (they certainly have the pedigree but then again so did Troika) the CRPG genre is essentially dead. Jefferson and Van Buren I will miss thee.

And enough with the Troika getting the Fallout license already. Tim Cain is the original creator, but the only 2 game's he's released in the past several years are both largely underwhelming and unfinished. I'd rather they let it die and move on.

Agreed. While I'm truly saddened that the last Fallout game will be a console 3rd person shooter the last thing I want to happen is for Saint Timmy to fuck Fallout's corpse.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo