Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: No subject Oct 17, 2003, 23:11 mbmonk

For the first time on Blues I completely Totally agree with all the post, well the only 2 that are here.

He says the 9600 PRO is a "budget" card. It was $200 when I bought it about a month ago. That is the price of any console and you can get 2 gamecubes for that. $200 for a video card should be more than enought to run your piece of s*it port, but no your port is a hunk of crap so my P4 2.8 and 9600 have Framerate issues.

I also love how its the gamers fault their game runs like crap and not their's. The gamers should know the original ran on the Xbox hardware, so the port should have to run on a CREY SUPERCOMPUTER to get some descent frames.

Sorry to rant, but GEARBOX = CRAP always has always will. That article just enrages me. The editor had performance issues on a P4 3.2 and a 9800PRO 256RAM, BUT IT'S NOT THEIR PORT its the gamer's expectations. Give a a freakin break!

Here's a toast to you going out of business Gearbox, and to you butchering one of the better FPS ever made. CHEERS!

Also from the article,
These customers have made Halo for PC the best launch with which Gearbox has ever been associated (as judged by the number of units sold relative and the number of people playing the game online).

You could have sold 5 copies of HALO and it would have been GEARBOX's greatest launch ever. BTW, how does it feel to ride the cock of Bungie so you could have your greatest launch ever Gearbox? Nothing you did was orginal, you just road Bungies coat tails. Quit doing CRAPPY ports and do a CRAPPY orginal game so you can go completely out of business, do us all that favor.

This comment was edited on Oct 17, 23:40.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo