Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

63. Re: A Welcome Addition! Sep 5, 2003, 06:27 Bingo

Zephalephelah
John 14v6
Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life. No-one comes to the father except through me". So basically if you don't accept Jesus you will never get to Heaven.

Romans 10v9
T"hat if you confess with you mouth, "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your Heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

And here is one about what happens if you don't get saved:
Revelations 20v12
"And I saw the dead great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

Then Hades and death were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyones name was not found in the book of life they were thrown into the lake of fire."

And to get your name in da book ya got to be saved.

Believe it or not, it's your choice, God does not force you to believe but that won't alter the fact that it WILL happen.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo